YouTube is one of the most famous online video streaming, having millions of channels where uncountable videos are uploaded on a daily basis. Every day, billions of people use the platform to watch their desired videos. From television series to songs, movies to vlogs, everything is available on the platform. Since YouTube continues to grow bigger and bigger, there are now pretty tough competitors on the platform. YouTube has released the annual list for top videos and content creators of 2020. The list consists of those videos and creators that have gained most of the users’ attention.
The ranking list will definitely be a great way for the users to not miss out on some epic content. Talking about videos firstly, here is what the ranking list looks like;
1. 8:46, Dave Chappelle by Netflix Is A Joke
2. Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder by Mark Rober
3. First Debate Cold Open by SNL
4. We Broke Up by JeffreeStar
5. I Bought The World’s Largest Firework by MrBeast
6. I’m Coming Out by NikkieTutorials
7. Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters GRAND FINALE by Dream
8. Ricky Gervais’ Monologue - 2020 Golden Globes by NBC
9. Quarantine Stereotypes by Dude Perfect
10. Some Good News with John Krasinski - Ep 1 by SomeGoodNews
There is surely an enormous range of genre available on YouTube, but Gaming and Comedy is still the most favorite for the majority of users.
Moving towards the top content creators on the platform as ranked by YouTube itself are as follows;
6. Chloe Ting
8. The Royalty Family
10. James Charles
Five out of ten aforementioned channels, create gaming content and Minecraft, Fortnite and Among Us are the top three games that catch most of the audience’s attention. Creators like ZHC and Mr Beast take on incredibly expensive content in their videos that is another way of alluring the users.
If you are a content creator yourself, make sure you investigate the channels listed above, understand their strategies and try to incorporate them in your content for enhanced performance on the platform.