Now we are seeing major shifts in the influential history of generations, let’s have a look at how the US generations are ranked in terms of wealth and influence. Before we start with what the infographic explores, let’s know how these generations are defined.
- The Silent Generation: Born between 1928-1945 and ages 76+ years
- Baby Boomers: Born between 1946-1964 and ages between 57-75 years
- Gen X: Born between 1965-1980 and ages between 41-56 years
- Millennials: Born between 1981-1996 and ages between 25-40 years
- Gen Z: Born between 1997-2012 and ages between 9-24 years
- Gen Alpha: Born between 2013-present and ages under 8 years
The infographic shows Gen X following the wealthiest gen i.e., the Boomers to be the most influential one. Despite Gen X being the second most powerful gen in the USA, we cannot predict it to take over the place of Boomers since the generational power ebbs and flows with time.
Infographic by: Visualcapitalist.com