Android releases a new update of its version 11, which is packed with a variety of features that make it easier for the users to manage their phone in a better way. Android 11 bring along 11 latest updates for its users that include;
1) Managing messages has always been a hassle. Overlooking important texts because of switching between multiple messaging apps, but with Android 11, users won't have to deal with it as it will have a space in the notification bar specifically for conversations so that the users can have all the chats in one place. Moreover, conversations can be prioritized in the notification bar, never to miss an important message.
2) Do you use a screen recording app to record stuff on your Android phone? Well, you won't need it anymore because the 11th version has a built-in screen recording feature as well, where you can record through your microphone and device both.
3) Conversation bubbles will make multitasking pretty convenient as you won't have to switch different messaging apps again and again.
4) Access to all the devices connected with your smartphone will be brought at one place. Just press the power button for a few seconds, and there you will have access to all the connected devices such as smart lock, thermostat, etc.
5) Wireless Android Auto has been introduced to make your drive more convenient. However, a compatible vehicle is the only requirement.
6) interruptions while listening to music is always frustrating. Hence, a faster switching method has been launched where you can switch between the devices where you want the media to be played; for example, music from your speakers will be switched to your headphones in no time, also without missing a single beat.
7) Privacy has always been the number one concern for every user. Every app has access to various information about your phone's content. If you haven't used any application for quite a while on your smartphone, Android will "auto-reset" all the permissions granted to the app for better safety.
8) If an application requires access to a microphone or camera, one-time permission will only be asked for single use. Every time you use the application, a dialogue box will pop up, asking your permission again.
9) Enhanced privacy tools have been rolled out for Android Enterprise users in order to protect their company-owned devices as well.
10) Just like frequent app updates send in better features, Google Play will keep on adding privacy fixes too.
11) Users having Google Pixel 2 or above will enjoy a few additional perks that include organizing the phone, suggestions based on daily activity and a few more.
Android 11 has initially launched on OnePlus, Pixel, OPPO, Realme, and Xiaomi phones. However, other Android devices will soon roll out the update for the 11th version in the upcoming months.