This new year, give your bio a little update it needs. Here are some tips to help you create the perfect one.
1. Write your bio in a human tone, after all its a human that's running the business.
2. Describe your purpose but keep it short, you can use your bio to draw attention towards a special product or campaign. Your bio should give a clear idea to readers of what your business is about.
3. If you have a brand that sells a lot of products, you can represent through emojis.
4. Use keywords that your target audience might be using to search for the services or products that you offer. Check out what keywords your peers or competitors are using and incorporate them into your bio.
5. Use hashtags to your advantage! With clickable hashtags in your bio, your audience can explore more of what you do.
6. Making announcements through your bio can boost your business by helping your website gain more referrals.
7. Do you have an accomplishment? Share a link in your bio of where your audience can get to know them.
8. Adding important information like your location, title, contact info and more.