Why is it the next big thing?
You may be wondering whether there’s proof behind all these claims. Augure conducted a study just to determine the effectiveness of influencer marketing. Understanding the figures from this study can help you understand how this channel can help you with growing your business. Take a look at some of the facts from the Augure study:
- The study discovered that influencer marketing is found to be an effective marketing channel according to 69% of marketers who’ve used it.
- When you’re looking to gain more visibility for your brand, influencer marketing could be highly effective. This was found to be true by a massive 93% of marketers who found it to be an effective channel for brand awareness.
- As for lead generation, 75% find influencer marketing to be an effective channel. Influencers recommending your product means they help create desire to buy the product in your target audience, driving them to you.
- Influencer marketing has also been found to help brands build long-term, genuine relationships with customers. 76% of marketers say that the channel is effective for building loyalty in customers.
Being aware of challenges
Although influencer marketing comes with a host of beneficial impacts, every marketing channel comes with a few flaws and challenges that make things difficult for marketers. Influencer marketing too has several challenges that you need to be aware of in order to execute a successful campaign. Take a look at some of the biggest influencer marketing challenges:
- 75% say finding the right influencers is the biggest challenge
- 69% say the second biggest challenge is to find the right engagement tactics
- 53% say the third biggest challenge is to measure the performance of a campaign
You’ve now understood the benefits of influencer marketing and why it’s the next big thing in marketing. As for the challenges, you can check out the influencer marketing infographic to find out the best tools and ideas that will help you overcome them.
Infographic by: shanebarker.com