99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic - Visualistan

    Social Items

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019

Did you know that buying online needs an average of 6 visits for customers?Did you also know that, according to A droll, just 2 percent of shoppers move to an online store on their first visit?How do you think the other 98 percent of shoppers get online shops by allowing them to visit the online shops for 6 times?

Based on their previous experience with their website, it allows businesses to target customers. It is an effective marketing strategy, and to prove it, we have the latest re-targeting statistics.

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic


infographic by: digitalmarketingjobs.io

Share This Infographic On Your Site

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019

Did you know that buying online needs an average of 6 visits for customers?Did you also know that, according to A droll, just 2 percent of shoppers move to an online store on their first visit?How do you think the other 98 percent of shoppers get online shops by allowing them to visit the online shops for 6 times?

Based on their previous experience with their website, it allows businesses to target customers. It is an effective marketing strategy, and to prove it, we have the latest re-targeting statistics.

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic


infographic by: digitalmarketingjobs.io

Share This Infographic On Your Site

Related Post

Disqus Codes
  • To write a bold letter please use <strong></strong> or <b></b>
  • To write a italic letter please use <em></em> or <i></i>
  • To write a underline letter please use <u></u>
  • To write a strikethrought letter please use <strike></strike>
  • To write HTML code, please use <code></code> or <pre></pre> or <pre><code></code></pre>
    And use parse tool below to easy get the style.
Show Parser Box

strong em u strike
pre code pre code spoiler
embed

Subscribe Our Newsletter

Notifications

Disqus Logo