Got $100? Why not start a business? Believe it or not it is possible to start a business with just 100 dollars.
Funding a new business is a major hurdle for aspiring entrepreneurs. With technological advancements and modern tools to help entrepreneurs, starting a business is now easier than ever. Not sure where to start or which businesses are likely to be successful with just a 100 dollar investment, no worries! We did the research and investigated the top businesses to start this year with only $100.
Top Low Investment Businesses to Start:
- Senior and home care services: What’s needed to start: understanding senior lifestyle challenges, interpersonal skills, license and permits from your state.
- Holiday and party decorator: What’s needed to start: conceptual design sense, portfolio of previous design work, flexibility.
- Dropshipping business: What’s needed to start: savvy marketing skills, an understanding of customer needs, strong relationship management skills.
- Personal care concierge service: What’s needed to start: administration skills, strong attention to detail, reliability.
- Trainer and coach: What’s needed to start: Strategic and tactical planning abilities, a motivational attitude.
- Home organization consultant: What’s needed to start: organization and design skills, a portfolio of previous work.
Infographic by: incfile