PixelPlex team has created an infographic to clearly illustrate what deliverables the client gets after conducting the project discovery phase during which a lot of important details are highlighted.
The client gets:
- Vision and Scope document that includes list of features, limitation, goals, success criteria, software components breakdown;
- System Architecture - schematic design with dependencies and tech stack selection;
- User Journey Map - user flow diagrams, internal data flows, UI/UX interactions;
- UI/UX design concept - wireframes, prototypes, interactive design;
- Integration documentation - APIs endpoints, possible & necessary third-party integrations;
- Project backlog - features to be implemented, tasks for developers;
- Project Roadmap - Gantt chart with delivery plan, project timeline, milestones, dependencies, cost estimate for each stage.
Learn more about the Discovery Phase here: pixelplex.
Infographic by: pixelplex