Have you ever wondered how these mega-platforms worked? Like any other program to run, these applications also need just about an algorithm to steal the limelight. Twitter is one of the biggest social platforms, where around 500 million tweets are generated on a daily basis. But it always wasn't this crowded now, was it? Just like any other successful company, Twitter kept itself busy with the modifications and modern updates. With time, it was able to keep more and more audiences engaged because of its excellent features and interface.
Use the features of Twitter effectivelyTwitter keeps records of everything you post. From engagement rate to the exact time and date when your tweet was uploaded, everything is neatly stacked in the database of Twitter. If you wish to grow your audience with the help of the newly introduced Twitter features, you must keep a few things in your mind:
- The more active your account is, the more reach it is going to receive. Learn to be more interactive towards your audience. People tend to like a steady and interactive feed, so give it to them.
- Make sure to use graphics in your tweets. Videos and pictures tend to grab the attention of people ten times more than any usual tweet.
- If you wish to engage brands with your content, make your account noticeable through hashtags. Hashtags help to drive the traffic to your account.
- If you really want your content to reach masses, then promotion could be an excellent place to start. Promote any of your products to stay in the public attention.
- Lastly, only choose the options of Twitter Analytics which suit your account.
Infographic by: Digitalinformationworld.com