The response of every single country to the epidemic of Covid-19 has been reported to their public in every step of the way. While some countries successfully recovered from this global virus in just a few months of complete isolation, there also exist many countries that took a long while to recover from this epidemic. The infographic below stages a chart that shows the public's response to their leaders handpicked from different countries all around the world. The measures taken by each leader to fight this virus are the main features of interest for every citizen, and thus, these leaders are rated based on those measures.
Prime Minister to receive positive percentage point in their job approvals
- The topmost position is bagged by the Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison. Australia is one of the biggest and most successful examples of post-recovery glow up as the public suggests. After August 18, an increase of 29% approval rate was observed in this country.
- The Prime Minister to take the next position on the chart is Justin Trudeau. According to the public, the approval rate of the Prime Minister of Canada has a promising rise of 14% because of his rightfully performed duties in Covid-19.
- The last Prime Minister to have a positive turn around in the post-outbreak levels of Covid-19 is Macron from the country of France, with an increase of 7% in his job approval.
Prime Ministers to receive negative percentage point in their job approvals
- The maximum negative response about the job approval of political figures was observed in the country of Brazil. As per the public, the performance of Prime Minister Jair Bolsanaro was not satisfactory, and neither did it pick up any stream in the post-Covid-19 levels.
- Similarly, the US also did not manage to find its way to the category of positively responded leaders; instead, Trump faced a 2 % decrease in the approval of his job as a political leader and protector.