Google Registry released a domain extension .new last year that allows businesses build novel shortcuts into their products. This led to the birth of more than 200 .new domains that provide shortcuts to common tasks within popular services such as Medium, GitHub, Asana, and others.
All the .new domains have helped users easily replace menus and long URLs with short and memorable links whose accessibility requires lesser effort and time.
Now Google has come up with a collection of notable .new domains at whats.new to help users get the most out of the .new domains that have been released over the last few months. All the .new shortcuts will be available by category that users can easily browse.
Some of those shortcuts along with their functions are listed below:
- pdf.new from Adobe Acrobat - converts a file into a PDF. Just drag and drop your document into their online PDF converter that will transform the file into a high-quality PDF.
- create.new from Adobe Spark - creates stand out social media posts. You can choose from thousands of templates, images, icons, fonts, colors, logos, and stickers to create your design.
- podcast.new from Anchor - helps you make your own podcast and record episodes.
- blog.new & post.new - help you start a new blog and draft your new blog post, respectively.
- meet.new from Google Meet - lets you launch a real-time meeting from your browser.
With the new collection of 200+ .new domains, Google aims to help users discover .new shortcuts that would help them get their work done in a convenient manner, whether it's about business or creativity.