Employer branding is important to attract the ideal employees and because a huge amount of people use social platforms, social media is a great medium to boost your employer brand.
Apart from marketing your products or services to potential buyers, you must also create an admirable social media presence which indicates what it’s like to work at your company. Your staff, team leads and even CEOS can give people an insight into your company that’ll help candidates in deciding whether your company is a suitable place that’ll help them grow in their career.
And since employees are an integral part of any organization, you should keep this into consideration. Here are some important stats from EveryoneSocial, that gives an idea about social media and recruitment.
- 9 out of 10 candidates would apply for a position if an employer brand is maintained actively.
- By investing in employer brand, employee turnover can be reduced by 28%
- About 49% of employers say they don’t have the right tools to boost employer brand.
- 75% of U.S. respondents believe that companies whose C-suite executives and leadership team are active on social media to communicate their brand values and objectives are more trustworthy.
- Many companies believe that in 2020, social media will be the most demanded HR skill.
- The opinions of employees are more 3x more credible than that of CEOs when it comes to the working conditions of a company.
- About 79% of job applicants use social media for job search.