1. Stimulates creatives thinking: Walking helps to generate new ideas and increase creativity for an average of 60%.
2.Reduces stress: Walking solicits the cardio-respiratory system and provides better oxygenation of the tissues and release of endorphins, hence the soothing effect. Walking is therefore an excellent natural stress releaser.
3.Helps to sleep: Walking is a good remedy to get the necessary rest and finally to regulate its sleep.
4. Makes us happier and cheerful:Doing physical activity stimulates serotonin, commonly called the happiness hormone.
5. Helps to lose weight: your walking sessions should exceed 30 minutes to be beneficial to your body.
6. Control cravings: Going for a walk can help greatly to change ideas and forget the small hollow that tangles our stomach.
7. Gives energy: Walking regularly enhances the oxygenation of the muscles, organs and brain, in addition to activating the central nervous system.
8. Can extend life expectancy: walking stimulates anti-aging process and helps repair cells.
9. Reduces diseases and injuries risks.
Infographic by: www.beenote.io