Facebook has introduced a new tab to its Page settings which gives information about any action taken by Page admins, which includes Page role allocations, contact information and more.
According to Matt Navarra, a social media expert, the new tab will show changes made to the following:
- Page Roles - Any additions, removals or permissions changes
- Page Settings –Age or country restrictions, page name/username, and contact information.
- Business Manager Relationships – If new Business Manager claims ownerships or if a Business Manager access is removed
- Business Manager invitations to access the Page – I Invitations are accepted or rejected
- Confirmed Pages Owner – In case of any additions or updates
- Group Relationships – If the page creates, joins or leaves a group
As per Facebook:
"Your Page management history shows what management actions have been taken when they were taken, and who took them. Only people who help manage your Page can see the Page management history."
You can access the new tab through your Page settings from the left side in options, you can now enter the 'Page Management History Option'.
Pages have always allowed people to monitor who's publishing content on their Page via the Activity Log, but with this new feature page admins can see the changes made by other admins. This would be useful for people who want to better understand any changes or keep a closer eye on them.
The new tab would be made available to all Pages soon, if you don’t see it yet, you’ll get it soon.