Google Maps has served as a blessing for many people. From checking how long it will take to get somewhere to find nearby restaurants and landmarks, the app has a lot to offer. It has been 14 years since the app was launched and it has come a long way for sure.
Google maps app is filled with so many features that you might not have noticed them all, but we have got them all covered here. Through the app, you can do the following:
- View information about your route with the “Commute” tab.
- Add a stop for your trip.
- Modify the date to get more accurate results.
- Make a list of all your favorite places.
- Check suggestions from Google.
- Go to incognito mode if you don’t want to save your location to Google history.
- See if your train is crowded.
- Order services without leaving the app.
- View wherever you have been on a map.
- Choose an Uber or any other rides being offered in your area.
- Share your location with a friend.
- Download maps for times when you don’t have access to the internet.
- Check the parking conditions.
- Check if the restaurant you are visiting is crowded.
- Show friends where you are by dropping a pin.
- Use augmented reality for directions.
If you weren’t aware of all these options within the app, now you know that Google Maps can do a lot more than just give directions. Try all of these now!