• Timeline – where did it all start?
• What we use smart homes for – locking doors? Turning on lights? Home entertainment?
• The smart home of the future – will our houses know our moods? Our tats in music?
• The brands that are battling it out for supremacy – who is winning the smart home war?
• The Internet of Things (IoT) – how does it all connect together?
• The modern home – looking at how it all ties together – from voice recognition to sensors and home monitoring and security.
You will find out why the smart home has become more prominent ion the last few years, how services like IFTTT can help you set up a number of services to “talk” to each other and your house.
It also looks into the security issues and concerns that surround the smart home and how companies like Philips, Nest, Canary and Hive are dealing with these issues.
Infographic by: www.vibrantdoors.co.uk