Planning to move to a new house? Great! Have you ever thought about packing your clothes more efficiently? Well, here is how you can go about it. Check it out:
• You can use clothes in variety of ways like you can use them for moving other fragile stuffs like light bulbs, etc.
• The other interesting way to move clothes is to move them along with the hangers. You can also move the whole rod of clothes.
• Instead of just using boxes for moving supplies, use your gym bags or suit case for moving too.
• For clothes like hankies, socks, baby clothes which are mostly kept in drawers, use plastic wrap to create a seal around the drawers.
• Use vacuum seal bags in order to keep your seasonal clothes. You will be surprised to see large boxes getting shrunk down to small bags.
Let’s think out of the box and move our belongings the best way we can!
Infographic by: unpakt.com
Infographic Submitted by: unpakt01.wordpress.com